Spiritual well being.
With Pst. Prince
Meaning of spiritual well being. (3 John 1:2, Hebrews 12:12-13).
We often take care of our bodies without taking care of our soul. We have to take care of our soul just we take care our body. Spiritual wellbeing is the state in which the spirit man is in good condition in alignment with Gods purpose. It is also the state in which an individual is sound spiritually. This means that when you’re in line with the words of God, you are well spiritually.
SIGNS OF SPIRITUAL SICKNESS
- An absence in the door of salvation in your life means that you’re sick. (Rev 2:2) some of the things we pass through today is as a result of the absence of the door of salvation in our life
- When Gods presence become a disturbance to us, we are spiritually sick (Hebrews 10:25)
- Loss of appetite for God’s word. The word of God is the food we eat spiritually so if you’re not feeding on the word of God, you’re spiritually sick. We need to feed our soul with the word of God by studying the word of God daily.
- When the hunger and the zeal to do the word of God is lost in your life, you’re sick.
- When the appetite for prayer is gone, you’re spiritually sick.
- When your spiritual eye is closed and your spiritual ear is lock, then you’re spiritually sick.
RELIEVE OF SPIRITUAL SICKNESS.
- Develop an immune system to withstand temptation, persecution and false speeches.
- Your faith must be enlarged by studying the word of God. Your root has to be firm and strong.
- Have a regular spiritual exercise through prayer, fasting, evangelism and regular edifying praise and worship. (Luke 18:1)
- Spend enough time with God.
- Take a healthy diet of God’s word. (Proverb 4:20-22)
The man that God favours.
With Apostle Great Bamidele.
Text: Deuteronomy 33:23
Each month of the year is named after the twelve tribes of Judah. This is the month of Simeon which means to hear and understand. The laws of Moses where written by God Himself and not by Moses. God will never borrow your idea to fulfill His plan or agenda.
As Christians, we are to take God seriously and believe in His word. A man favoured by God is favoured by all.
Favour is not a miracle but a reaction while grace is a miracle. There are things to do to invoke the favour of God. Favour is a supernatural access that enables us to access the blessings of God.
Walk in the fear of the Lord referentially. (Exodus 12:36)
God’s favour is key to experiencing open heaven.
PEOPLE THAT EXPERIENCED THE FAVOUR OF GOD IN THE SCRIPTURE
- Job experienced the favour o God when God restored all that he lost (Job 42)
- Mary experienced favour by being an instrument through which the messiah was born
- Abraham experienced the favour of God and became the father of all nations
- One of the reasons of suffering is as a result of lack of favour. (Ecclesiastes 9:11)